Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook






FOR TODAY
April 27, 2011

Outside my window...gray and raining.

I am thinking...about the things I need to do in town today. Lots of little errands.

I am thankful for...Gods Word. I marvel that it was written so long ago. Its so prevalent for today.

From the learning rooms...We are learning by leaps and and bounds. Little Felipe is 5 and knows all his letter sounds and letter names and is now learning to write the alphabet and spell his name.

From the kitchen...Ham and beans in the crock pot for dinner and they smell so good!


I am excited about...finding out our second grandbaby is a little girl too!

I am praying...for friends.

I am wearing...blue tee shirt and light denim skirt and I'm barefoot still! Must put my shoes on or I won't get much accomplished today.

I am creating...a fairytale doll . Fairytale to be announced.

I am going...to finish some doll shirts today and hook doll hair and go to church :).

I am reading..Signs, Wonders and Miracles by James Knox.

I am hoping...to get another doll in the shop tomorrow.

I am hearing...the hum of a happy house.

Around the house...the last load of laundry is fixing to go in the washer. Then I'm finished....until tomorrow.

One of my favorite things...Young people. I always dreaded having teens but I've found that my teens are some of my favorite people to be around. They keep me laughing.

A few plans for the rest of the week...doll in shop, sew brides maid dresses for a young lady at church and plan a great Sunday dinner.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Donnie, my 18 year old. Love this boy.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have enough to keep you busy today. What great advances for a little tyke! Ham and beans -- could I come for supper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ham and beans do sound good. You are getting a lot done,thats always good!!! Blessings jane

    ReplyDelete