Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Miss Molly


It took me awhile. (all dolls seem to take me awhile) I can't just seem to whip a doll out. I want to make them up real fast. I have to think about them and decide how I want them dressed etc. Then real life happens. Children, school, cooking and laundry take up the bulk of my time and they are my main priority. So sometimes a dolly has to sit and wait patiently for me to get her clothes ready.



Anyway, I finally got Miss Molly dressed and ready for the day. I am loving the rainbow colored yarn. Its very soft and a pleasure to knit with.
All of her clothing is knit, right down to her pink skivvies. All her clothing is knit with wool or a wool blend. I'm sort of a yarn snob, preferring to only knit with wool or wool blends such as wool/silk or wool/mohair. My favorite fiber to knit with is Alpaca. So soft.

Molly is in the shop now.

1 comment: