Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY
April 6, 2011

Outside my window...The promise of the sun is there! YIPPEE

I am thinking...I have to make tamales this week.

I am thankful for...children who make me laugh.

From the learning rooms...Livia is getting interested in her knitting again. Which is good because now I'm ahead of her in knitting knowledge and can teach her something. LOL

From the kitchen...Making yogurt today.


I am excited about...some doll clothes I'm in the process of making and church tonight

I am praying...for my sons.

I am wearing...brown long sleeved tee shirt and jammie pants.

I am creating... doll clothes.

I am going... grocery shopping and to church tonight.

I am reading...different tutorials on the internet.

I am hoping...to get some yarn for doll hair in the mail today.

I am hearing...quiet.

Around the house...time to rake the yard off and get the garden ready.

One of my favorite things...breast milk running down a sleeping baby's cheek.

A few plans for the rest of the week...take Elijah birthday shopping, make tamales, plan for company on Friday, list several doll outfits in my shop.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...a smocked bishop dolly shirt. I figured out the pattern last week and aside from a small tweak here and there, its good to go. ;)

2 comments:

  1. The smocking is s-o-o-o pretty. My MIL did a lot of smocking on her little girls' dresses. Love your list for today! and looking forward to the new doll clothes you'll be showing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What à beautiful shirt , you are talanted.

    ReplyDelete