Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY
April 20, 2011

Outside my window...gray but the birds are singing.

I am thinking...my sons.

I am thankful for...the creative process.

From the learning rooms...I am learning about probiotics and prebiotics

From the kitchen...Making yogurt today.


I am excited about...finding out our second grandbaby is a little girl too!

I am praying...that I would have more love and natural affection.

I am wearing...blue tee shirt and khaki skirt and I'm barefoot! Must put my shoes on or I won't get much accomplished today.

I am creating...a cool doll coat :) .

I am going...to finish some doll shirts today and hook doll hair and go to church :).

I am reading...Kinder Dolls by Maricristin Sealy...best Waldorf doll book ever. I wish I would have had it when I first started making dolls. So much valuable information.

I am hoping...to get our budget rolling. It seems to take forever to get a base amount of money together so the money will move the way it needs too.

I am hearing...the dryer is squeaking.

Around the house...several cupboards need a good cleaning. That always seems to be the case though.

One of my favorite things...a clean bedroom.

A few plans for the rest of the week...taking dinner to a friend, working on dolls and doll clothes and doing something fun with the children on Friday.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Gracie, one of the first dolls I ever made and the very first dolly that I sold in my Etsy store.

No comments:

Post a Comment