Monday, June 20, 2011

Meet Maggie and Jenna

This last week has been a nice hum of living life and creating dolls. In between taking care of children, hanging out the laundry and cleaning here and there, I worked here and there on making these two dollies.


The first is Maggie. I call her carrots. She is very loving and sweet so she needed a cardigan that said something about Love.

I spent a couple of late evenings after the children were in bed working on her hair. I wanted braids but sometimes a doll in the making does something else in its creators hand and out she came with curlyish red hair.



Jenna is like my friend Jenny. She LOVES purple and has a cute crooked grin.


She is even sporting purple Mary Jane shoes, which she is showing off in the picture below.


Both dolls are in the shop.









5 comments:

  1. Both are adorable!! I remember staying up and working on Christmas dolls for my girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these dolls are just wonderful! I love the little jackets you made for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so honored that you thought of me while making Jenna! :) She is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie is sooo cute!
    Very sweet dolls!✿

    ReplyDelete