Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook






FOR TODAY
May 11, 2011

Outside my window...The clematis are blooming. Beautiful, big purple flowers

I am thinking...about my son and daughter in law. Penelope their first baby and my first grand baby is coming tomorrow.

I am thankful for...Love.

From the learning rooms...I'm wanting to learn how to make good sour dough bread.

From the kitchen...Chili for dinner.

I am excited about...Penelope.

I am praying...secret things.

I am wearing...pink tee shirt and brown skirt and slip on shoes.

I am creating...brides maid dresses....STILL.

I am going...to the post office today.

I am reading...The Mother At Home. It was written in the 1800's and is very convicting about raising children.

I am hoping...that some mail I've been waiting on will come today. Fun things like fabric and yarn. :)

I am hearing...children reading the back of the cereal box.

Around the house...it really needs a good cleaning and decluttering.

One of my favorite things...Stinky, outside boys. :)

A few plans for the rest of the week...going to spend the day and maybe the night at the hospital when Penelope comes, decorate church for graduation, go to my son, Donnie's graduation.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing: Silas sleeping in my chair with Miguel. He is in the habit lately of whenever he gets into bed with Miguel, Miguels clothes come off and then he needs to be dressed again. Its sort of a bed time ritual. Silas undresses Miguel and one of us will dress him again. :)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know of a busier woman than you! I'm excited about the new baby too; hope everything goes well for mother and baby, and the new GRANDMA! Your little one is a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete