Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Simple Womans Daybook





For Today
September 14, 2011


Outside my window...Not real sunny. Overcast and sort of gray.

I am thinking...of my married children.


I am thankful for...grace, mercy and the promises of God.


From the learning rooms....Learning some new math concepts today.

From the kitchen....Yogurt is in the warmer. Supper is half made. Thinking its time to make lunch for a pack of hungry children.


I am excited...my daughter is having an ultrasound soon and we are hoping to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl.


I am wearing...khaki skirt and black tee shirt and sneakers.


I am creating...aprons, dolls and doll clothes.

I am going...to get milk today. We buy from a family who milks a cow or two. Love that good raw milk!


I am reading...Wives and Daughters by Elisabeth Gaskill.

I am hoping...to lose some weight.

I am hearing...Stephen hum. Jonah talking about his poison ivy. Silas playing with the doll house.

Things I want to accomplish today...school, knitting for a dolly, laundry finished, and try try try to remember to take the yogurt out of the warmer at the right time.

Around the house...making a detailed list for Saturday morning house cleaning. Several windows need cleaned and the wall going down the stairs is DIRTY.


One of my favorite things...getting along with my husband. It is a very nice thing to be so close that most of the time I don't have to explain and neither does he.

A few plans for the rest of the week...school, laundry, feeding the children. Having company over on Saturday evening. And I'm hoping beyond hope to have 3 dolls ready for my shop upload next Wednesday.

A picture thought I am sharing... From one of my favorite artists Mary Engelbreit.


1 comment:

  1. I love reading your daybook plans and the little picture at the end. By the way, when you finish cleaning, come on over; I have things that need attention. :)

    ReplyDelete