Thursday, September 8, 2011

Simple Womans Daybook



For Today
September 8, 2011


Outside my window...It looks like an early fall morning.

I am thinking...how good God is to me.


I am thankful for...grace, mercy and the promises of God.


From the learning rooms....School is going so well. Reading a good book out loud to the children. Big Smoke Mountain by Louis B. Miller.

From the kitchen....trying a new recipe tomorrow...chocolate chip cookie dough brownies.


I am excited...about some sewing I'm doing for a good practical ministry.


I am wearing...denim skirt and black tee shirt and sneakers.


I am creating...aprons, dolls and doll clothes.

I am going...to stay home today.


I am reading...Little Men and my bible.

I am hoping...things to big to tell.

I am hearing..the hum of happy children as morning chores are getting finished up.

Things I want to accomplish today...school and sew, sew, sew. Oh and dinner. Must feed my family.

Around the house...it needs a good cleaning and picking up which I plan to do this afternoon.


One of my favorite things...holding my grand babies.

A few plans for the rest of the week...school, laundry, sewing and finishing up a knitting project.

A picture thought I am sharing...My daughter in law, Audrey and my grandson, Patrick.

1 comment:

  1. Your list is inspiring; since I'm free of chickens now I need to get up and do some of those things.

    The ministry you are sewing for does a tremendously wonderful thing for those girls.

    Sweet little boy!

    ReplyDelete