Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook



For Today
September 28, 2011


Outside my window...Beautiful September morning. The birds and sings and I can hear the crickets.

I am thinking...of the day ahead.


I am thankful for...the sweet/cute/funny things little children say.


From the learning rooms....Only one child to do book work with today. Most of the boys are working with dad today.

From the kitchen....Need to make yogurt. Chili for supper.


I am excited...about a knitting group I visited last week.


I am wearing...girly camo tiered skirt, pink shirt, socks and sneakers


I am creating...aprons, dolls and doll clothes. 2 new dolls and this next upload will include some 15-16" doll clothes.

I am going...to wash laundry today, knit and work on a pattern for doll clothes.


I am reading...my bible and a knitting book I checked out of the library.

I am hoping...to lose some weight.

I am hearing...the crickets outside. They are loud this morning.

Things I want to accomplish today...school, knitting for a dolly, laundry finished, and hopefully a nap will be tucked in there somewhere.

Around the house...it looks pretty good. It needs a little attention here and those things will get attention.


One of my favorite things...Little girls with long hair.

A few plans for the rest of the week...knitting, dolls, school, and cleaning my sewing area!

A picture thought I am sharing...Silas, my youngest child. He is such a little man.
My daughter, Autumn took the picture.

1 comment:

  1. I always look forward to reading your daybook; almost makes me tired just thinking of all you do! I guess I've been there - done that ;)

    ReplyDelete