Wednesday, February 23, 2011





FOR TODAY
February 23, 2011

Outside my window...it is an overcast day.

I am thinking...how nice it would be to have another baby!

I am thankful for...my family.

From the learning rooms...settling down to get some major learning accomplished.

From the kitchen...chicken and fettuccine Alfredo planned for dinner tonight.

I am wearing...denim skirt, black tee, bare feet.

I am creating...dolls and doll clothes

I am going...to our dentist today.

I am reading...Preparing To Be A Help Meet by Debi Pearl.

I am hoping...to knit today.

I am hearing...children coughing and various other useless noises children tend to make. :)

Around the house...my room needs a good cleaning.

One of my favorite things...fabric coming in the mail.

A few plans for the rest of the week: work on taxes, dentist appointments, knitting and sewing and as always, school with the children.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


No comments:

Post a Comment