Wednesday, February 16, 2011




FOR TODAY
February 16, 2011

Outside my window...Birds are chirping

I am thinking...about what needs to be accomplished today

I am thankful for...God's mercy

From the learning rooms...Reading "Chatterer the Red Squirrel" to my youngest scholar

From the kitchen...Oatmeal for breakfast

I am wearing...khaki skirt, black tee, green cable stitch sweater, sneakers

I am creating...dress for Livia and curtians

I am going...to our orthodontist today

I am reading...The Law and Rightly Dividing the Word Revisited by James Knox

I am hoping...my camera comes early!

I am hearing...the happy hum of children

Around the house...my desk needs cleaned off

One of my favorite things...polka dots

A few plans for the rest of the week:a friend coming for lunch tomorrow, finish Livia's dress and the curtians, home school skating on Friday.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

1 comment:

  1. That picture thought is too precious! I love how he is perched there trying to read too.

    ReplyDelete