Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Signs

Around this last Christmas the children and I took a field trip to Rosewood Farms. A wonderful, rustic gift shop that has cool gifts, aprons, chocolate (that they make) and frappes. While looking through the store I saw several different styles of signs that read "All because two people fell in love."

The words are sweet, aren't they? "All because two people fell in love." The saying implies a lot. I contemplated the words. After thinking it over I decided I wanted a sign that read "All because God did a work".

I found a fellow Etsian that has a sign shop, has good feedback and would do custom orders. Three weeks ago I ordered my sign and I am so pleased with the results.



SawdustNStitches is a wonderful seller to work with, timely and reasonably priced.

No comments:

Post a Comment