Thursday, April 12, 2012

Loving these Spring Days

Goodness! it has been gorgeous outside. Beautiful blue skies and white clouds and the sun shining softly.

Some of the garden is in. Potatoes, spinach, peas, broccoli, onions etc. The spring stuff. Although, I'm not sure I should say we have spinach. I bought some spinach seed from an heirloom seed place and once again the seed did not come up! I'm about to give up on heirloom seed or at least their heirloom seed.

I've been indoors more than out though. Keeping laundry going, feeding the family, doing school and working on dolls as I can.

2 new dolls are sitting in the shop. Hopefully someone will claim them soon.


This little red is Kelly Jean. I am loving her red curls. Embroidered on her cardigan is a paraphrase from 1 Corinthians 13 "Love hopes all things." There are wool felt hearts stitched on the other side.


Wrennie was a lot of fun to make. I saw her in my mind and she is one of the rare dolls that I saw in my mind and out she came looking like what I was seeing.

Her dress is knit from soft Malabrigo yarn.

I hope all my blogging friends are doing well. :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful little dollies, Dana. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I was thrilled to see your comment on my blog today! You were always one of my favorite places to go online to see your wonderful little dollies and their clothes! So does this mean we'll be seeing you back blogging?

    ReplyDelete